I ordered 5 mugs. Received 3 (late).

Tries to get them to send the other two I bought and paid for and they asked me to provide a copy to them of my order. WTF? Shouldn’t they have it? I complied and then they sent me the tracking information with the delivery confirmation of the package.

Duh...I told them I got a package delivered. But it didn’t contain all my products. So here I sit...with a partial order, they “stole” my money as they are stalling to fix the issue. Wouldn’t it just be easier to send me the rest of my order?

Never again! I have Boycotted this company!

Review about: Trendy Castle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Trendy & UniqueI ordered product before April- which is when I finally got an email from them saying a receipt would be sent “shortly”.It is now July. Have not received receipt product, or item. (Which at this point, I honestly don’t even remember what the *** I ordered).I mean it’s been 4 months since I placed my order, and I’ve got no product or refund in sight.This company seems like fraudulent company to me.Anyone else who is having issues, please contact the Better Business Bureau.And write reviews to warn others not to do business with them.

Did not receive item scam *** trash

This company is a rip off!!